Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Well I haven't really been doing a whole lot lately. I have just been trying to keep up on all of my studies and prepare for my Miss Teen Rodeo Montana Gala. Megan and I will be heading over to Kalispell on Saturday March 10 for the Montana Fur Trappers so, I'm pretty excited about that seeing as I have never been to one. Also, I love to play golf, and our high school season for golf starts next week and I'm very EXCITED!!! I haven't been playing for very long, but I really enjoy the challenging mind game and hope to make it to state again for the 3rd year in a row. So, not a lot going on right now but I'm sure in the next few weeks I'll have more news.
Until then thank you,
Lorissa Harris
MTRM 07'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lorissa!

I loved being in Belt with you and I look forward to seeing you again! It looks like you are very busy. Well, keep up the good work. You are doing a fantastic job! You and Megan are just like sisters and I am glad to see the two of you have such a good time together!!

Your queen sis,

Hanna Heckman
Little Miss Big Sky Pro Rodeo