Sunday, May 27, 2007

State Golf/Graduation


Wow, it's been quit sometime since I have written on my blog. I have been super busy in the last couple of weeks and I am very sorry, I haven't updated you all. May 14-16 I was in Shelby for the State B Golf Tournament. After two days of intense competition I finished 8th overall and both our girls and boys golf team placed 2nd in the state, something that Shepherd has never done before. We were all really excited about that!! Then on May 18, it was my Birthday and then May 20 I graduated from Shepherd High School. My family from all over the country came up and we had a wonderful time. So I have been pretty busy and will again be writing "Thank You" cards for quit a while.

Then, on May 23, I traveled up to the Zurich to speak at my cousins 8th grade graduation. I was very honored to do this, because this had been the very place I have graduated from 8th grade. I saw teachers and friends that I hadn't seen in a few years and it was great to share with them what I learned from high school and what to kind of expect. So, I hoped what I shared with them will help them in the future.

I'm going to get a break now for a week or two before rodeo season starts! I can't wait to get underway. My first rodeo is in Belt and I have never been before and I can't wait to see what the summer holds for Megan and I!

Until then,
Lorissa Harris
MTRM 07'

No comments: