Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pictures/ Outlaw Football game







Well, this weekend was a little more exciting than most of mine have been in a while. Friday morning I met up with Megan to head over to Miles City to do her Miss Rodeo America pictures and our Miss Rodeo Montana program book pictures. Her sister Vanessa rode with us and her mother Rita followed us up there. I drove and I'm sure I scared them a little every once in a while, but I never said I was the best driver. It was a lot of fun getting to see Megan taking hundreds of photos trying to get the perfect one for MRA. We also were a little daring towards the end of the shoot and tried to take pictures of the both of us in our chaps on top of this fallen down tree branch. It didn't really turn out but we sure had a lot of fun, you could tell we hadn't seen each other in a while.

Then on Saturday night I was the official coin tosser at the Outlaw football game, here in my hometown of Billings. I even actually practiced a little bit! When I got out there, they had a coin the size of a half dollar so I had no trouble tossing it. The Outlaws won the coin toss and the game so that was good for them and their conference standings. I even got to come onto the field at half time and help out a little bit. I also got to meet Lonnie Bell and got a picture with him! So it was a really fun night and I appreciated them having me come and help out.

This weekend I also got the graphics put onto my truck, and Jerry at the Paint Doctor did a wonderful job! I love it and it looks so amazing.

So, coming up next for me is the Belt rodeo this weekend and I'm a little nervous just because it is my first rodeo, but I'm sure everything will go smoothly,and I get to see Megan again so it'll be a good time.

Until next time,
Lorissa Harris
MTRM 07'

No comments: