Saturday, July 21, 2007

CM Russell Stampede Rodeo

Sorry its been a little while since I have updated my blog we are getting a new roof put on our house and our internet has been down. I headed down to Stanford July 14 for the Kiddie rodeo and had quite a crowd and tons of kids for the rodeo. Marsha Cleary was in charge and did a wonderful job, and Jennika O'Neil came down to help out and I really appreciate it.















Lorissa's #1 fan "Ridley" a Stanford local youngster

After the kiddie rodeo I helped out with their auction of all the quick draw drawings. My job was to walk them around the stage while they were being auctioned off. They all sold really well and the people in Stanford were so nice and friendly which made things that much better.


















The next morning Jennika and I got up early to work slack and had a great time. Dr. John Gee was gracious enough to bring me a horse named "Sammy" and we got along great!
The rodeo that day started at 1:30 and I was excited because I got to see Megan and catch up on all the rodeo's we had been to without each other. We all had a great time together and I really enjoyed my stay in Stanford at the Sundowner Hotel and Thank everyone who helped out!






Dr. John Gee & Jennika




"Working the arena"


Next, I am off to Shelby for their Fair and rodeo and then next weekend I'll be in Helena with Megan again!!

Until then,

Lorissa Harris
MTRM 07'

No comments: